Solar Power for Commercial Real Estate
Borrego Solar works with commercial real estate owners and developers to install solar power installations on new construction and existing properties.
For large industrial rooftops there is often an opportunity to lease your rooftop, generating income with no expense or operating risk.
Solar for commercial real estate:
- Is an additional revenue stream for property owners, generating income from otherwise unused roof space
- Increases tenant attraction, satisfaction, and retention
- Can lower Common Area Maintenance (CAM) costs to pass savings on to tenants
- Increases the net worth of your properties and assets
- Is a quick renovation with a quantifiable payback
Borrego Solar has helped commercial real estate developers install solar power installations on individual properties or entire portfolios in New England and California.